Taskstream is a cloud-based software solution that promotes educational excellence. Taskstream enables students and other users to create e-portfolios that demonstrate their skills and accomplishments, and to submit their work online for assessment and accreditation purposes.
The Learning Achievement Tools (LAT) by Taskstream helps you to do all this:
- Keep track of your assignments and due dates online, and know what your instructors expect from you.
- Request feedback from instructors, peers, and others for improving your work.
- Organize your work into online assessment and showcase portfolios.
- Share your e-portfolios in a variety of ways, including email, password-protected or open-access web pages, PDF documents, or CD/DVD.
- Look back on work you've done throughout your program, and reflect upon your personal growth.
- Turn your work into high-impact online portfolios that incorporate video, MP3, web links, slideshows, and documents.
- Create targeted showcase portfolios to demonstrate to employers, schools, and others what you know and what you can do.
- Maintain your portfolios of work samples and accomplishments even after you graduate.
Improve Teaching and Learning
Taskstream also benefits you by helping your school improve its programs and learning outcomes. Your school can use the data it collects from scoring your work to evaluate its effectiveness in helping you develop the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Taskstream helps your school meet the critical challenge of maintaining its accreditation, which certifies that the school meets accepted standards of educational quality .