You can access work that has been submitted to you two different ways: by specific program or across multiple programs.
Note: If you have multiple roles in Taskstream, start by clicking on the Evaluator tab on your home page.
To access work for a selected program:
- Click on the name link of the DRF/TPA/PACT program for which you want to evaluate work.
- You are navigated to a Search area. You can search for an individual author or search for work in specific DRF categories (where you can further choose to view all individuals in that DRF or only those awaiting evaluation).
- Once you have made your selections, click the Continue button. You are navigated to an evaluation grid that will display the name(s) of the author(s) you selected.
- The evaluation grid lists the requirements in this DRF. For each selected author, the work status is displayed for each related submission. When work is awaiting evaluation, you can click anEvaluate button.
- You are navigated to the specific evaluation area for that author's work for this requirement. Work is presented on the View Work tab.
- Once you are ready to evaluate the work submission click the green Evaluate/Score Workbutton. A pair of side-by-side pop-up windows opens, one with the work submission and the second with the evaluation method.
If the pop-up windows do not appear, your browser may be blocking pop-ups.
- Complete the evaluation, selecting the radio button for one of these options:
- Send back for revision. Your comments are sent to the author as a provisional evaluation, enabling the author to make improvements before resubmitting for a final score. Note that this may not be available in all cases.
- Record as final but release evaluation to author later.
- Record as final and release evaluation to author now .
- Once you have made your selection click the Submit Evaluation Now button.
To access ALL work that needs to be evaluated (potentially across multiple programs):
- Click the All Items Requiring Evaluation shortcut at the top of your Evaluator tab.
- You are navigated to a page where you can (optionally) narrow your focus to a single Author and/or select specific program(s) for which you want to evaluate work.
- Once you have made your selections, click Continue. You are navigated to an evaluation grid that will display the name(s) of the author(s) you selected.
- This will take you to the evaluation grid. Depending on your selection, include either a single selected author's work or ALL authors with work awaiting evaluation in the programs you selected. You can click an Evaluate button, and then continue your evaluation using Steps 5 through 8 above.