If you are enrolled as an Evaluator in a program, you can access work that has already been evaluated by clicking the name of that program on the Evaluator tab of your homepage.
- You can search for work by a specific author.
- You can search for multiple authors with work in some or all areas of that DRF. To view only previously completed evaluations, select to view "All Individuals (do not filter).”
From the resulting evaluation grid, you can access previously evaluated work by clicking the View/Edit link for the appropriate assignment. This link navigates you to a display of tabbed pages of information related to that area, starting with a summary of the Evaluation/Score.
- To view your completed evaluation for the selected assignment, click the Evaluation/Score tab.
- To view the work previously submitted by the author, click the Work Submission tab.
- When applicable, you may also choose to view related Interactions w/Reviewer(s).