If you created the DRF program in Taskstream, you can enroll students by accessing your program in the TS Coordinator area.
- Click the TS Coordinator button in the top navigation toolbar.
- Click the DRF Programs link and choose the program into which you want to enroll students.
- Click on the Enrollment tab of that program.
Students can be enrolled into a program by two different methods: They can use a program code created by the program manager; or they can be manually enrolled by the program manager.
To create a self enrollment code to distribute to your students/authors
- Click the Change button (at the top of the screen) next to "Allow Authors to Self Enroll."
- Set the self enrollment Status to "ON"
- Enter a code of your own choosing OR click Generate a Code to have the system generate a unique self enrollment code for this program
- Click the Apply Changes button. A confirmation screen displays the new status and your new code.
- (Optionally) Click the link provided to open self enrollment instructions provided by Taskstream. You can save this document and distribute it to students along with your code.
- Click the Return to Main Enrollment Page button to return to the Enrollment tab.
To manually enroll Authors into the program
- Click the Authors button in the Enrollment tab header area.
- The Member Locator will open in a pop-up box. Use this locator to search for your students.
- Once you have located your students, click the check boxes next to their names.
- Click the Continue button to enroll the (checked) student(s) as author(s) in your program and return to the Enrollment tab.
Note: the same manual enrollment technique can be used to enroll Reviewers, Evaluators and even Evaluation Managers through the enrollment tab.