Under ideal conditions, the file size limit for video uploads is 500- 1000 MB. However, video file upload speed is also affected by internet speed, network traffic, computer configuration/speed, and other factors. If your video file is larger than 300 MB, you may want to try compressing it to a smaller size. Larger files may cause the process to freeze altogether.
For assistance with video compression, please click the link below:
If your video is 300- 500 MB or less:
- Click the Video button in the Add toolbar.
- Select A file saved to your computer.
- Click Browse or Choose File (depending on your Internet browser) . Find your video on your computer.
- Name file and (optional) enter a Description of the video.
- (Optional) Enter the Play Length of the video, in minutes.
- (Optional) Check the box to Attach Standards to this file. This option may not be available for your program.
- Click Add File.
- Once you have uploaded your video, click Save and Return.