To help declutter your home page, you can customize your list by hiding older programs you no longer need to access. You can use this same feature to show hidden programs again, should you need to use them in the future.
When you choose to hide a program, the decision impacts every role you might be assigned for that program:
- Hidden programs no longer appear on home page lists.
- All Evaluation and Evaluation Management shortcuts ignore hidden programs.
- Work submitted for evaluation, evaluations awaiting release, work requiring outside evaluation and work requiring reconciliation are NOT available once the Program is hidden.
- Click the Customize Display button that appears to the right side of the list of programs on the home page.
- You are navigated to a list of programs in which you are enrolled. The Display column indicates any Programs that are currently Hidden.
- Click the Hide button to hide a Program that is currently visible.
- You are prompted to confirm (by clicking the OK button) that you want to continue the action.
- Click the Show button to reveal a Program that is currently Hidden.
- Click the Home button to return to the home page. Your Program list immediately reflects your changes.