From report results pages, click Export to Excel.
- From the Export Data screen, select to export to Microsoft Excel documents.
- You can choose between a data export view and a formatted data/print view.
- Follow the directions for generating a comma separated value file.
When you export data from the following reports, you have the choice between export of ONLY Authors for whom there is reportable data or ALL of the Authors who matched the search criteria regardless of data.
- Detailed views of the Performance by DRF Category report
- Performance by Standards Report
- Performance by Rubric Criteria Group Report
- Two (2) Form and Survey reports
The report data opens as an Excel spreadsheet in another browser window. Once the report has been exported, you can edit the data as you would any Excel spreadsheet.
- From the File menu, select Save As.
- Choose a location to save your file.
- Enter a file name.
- Select a save format.
- Click Save.