You can evaluate an Author's (student) work using the following steps:
1. On the home page, click the name of the Program in which you wish to complete evaluations.
2. In the Evaluation area, you will be able to search for a particular student, or use the available filtering options to view work for multiple students as well as submission dates. After making your selections, click the Continue button.
3. Click the Evaluate button to access the work that has been submitted.
4. To start the evaluation, click the Evaluate/Score Work button.
5. This will open the student's work in a window on the left hand side of your screen and the evaluation screen on the right hand side.
6. Once you complete the evaluation (Rubric, Form, Write-in, etc.) you can choose if you want to Send back for revision, Record as final but release evaluation to Author later, or Record as final and release evaluation to Author now.
7. Once you make your selection, click Submit evaluation now.
As a courtesy, we have included a detailed guide with screen shots on how to complete an evaluation.
Need Additional Help?
- Request Support
By Phone: 1-800-311-5656By Email: email@example.com
Phone Support Schedule:
Sunday 5pm - 10pm ET Monday 8am - 9pm ET Tuesday 8am - 9pm ET Wednesday 8am - 9pm ET Thursday 8am - 9pm ET Friday 8am - 7pm ET Saturday (email only)firstname.lastname@example.org://cdn.desk.com/falsedeskLoadingseconds agoa minute agominutes agoan hour agohours agoa day agodays agoaboutfalseInvalid characters found/customer/en/portal/articles/autocomplete